Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back On Track/ Some Giveways!!

Hey Guys i know i haven't posted in a while but that is because I have been very busy with school work and Tests. I just did the Mid-Terms and did really well on it! Well now i changed the pokes list that i need, I added the fish so keep feeding it! and My own Pokemon card! Please click on it to give it XP and make it the best out there!
Another new thing is that now my youtube channel is for UnovaRPG too! So if you don't play then go check it out! Its a great Pokemon game that is browser based. If you haven't seen the new videos please go check it out on you tube! And Subscribe if you haven't already That would be great !

Finally, I want to talk about the views that this blog has been getting. Before we had about 5,600 views MONTHLY but now as you can see it has dropped about 700. We need to make this go up and so please help me make this better and a awesome BLOG for everyone to visit! I really want this to get more that 6k views in a couple of months! Your help will be very much appreciated!

I also have GREAT GIVEAWAYS coming in the coming weeks! They will be some really big ones and for that i want atleast 20 people at the chat at the SAME time. That looks like a big number but not really! Our record was 17 AT ONCE so i think we can get 3 more people in! That woould really be great and awesome to see so many people here at once! Remember the more people the BIGGER the giveaway and the MORE rares we will give out!


Thanks and please help this blog get bigger and better!

3 comments:

  1. i, tuffnut, have shiny carvanha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog suxx, coz all fell asleep here.
    And the owner dont care that this trade-chat find a blood death!!

    ReplyDelete