Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Poll and Pokemon Contest(RARES)

The New Poll is up guys! start voting!! The winner pokemon will be given away at 3:30 Pm EST on Tuesdays!

Also i will be now adding some more games to the blog! So enjoy playing those awesome games and tell me how you like it! I will also be adding a registration page now! You can register there if you want to help me with my blog or be a admin/operator on my chat! isn't that awesome!

Finally i saw that i dont have many people following the bog and thought, Why not do a contest!!! Yes you heard it a contest! The winner will get a lot of awesome pokemons! and rare ones like shiny bouffalant!! So guy get ready! This will not start yet guys. We will start when i make the new post stating the rules and how to do it. Thats that but the prize for the winner will be:

PRIZES:


  1. Shiny pokemon of their choice(1)- If I have it Which I probably Do
  2. A shiny Legendary of their choice
  3. A random pokemon of my choice(shiny)
  4. 5 other shinies(rares)
  5. Shiny Rayquaza(1)
  6. Shiny Heatran(1)
  7. 5 SnD Coins
The Rules will be posted next post! So just to get you guys ready the prize is posted above! If you want any other thing as a prize- Tell me in the comment!

8 comments: